Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Professor of Computer Network Information Center(CNIC), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- The member of Academic Committee and Degree Committee of CNIC, CAS
- Technical Contact of “.CN”, “.中国/中國”
OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
- From Sep. 1994 to Jul. 1998, Bachelor in Computer Science, Shandong University.
- From Sep. 1998 to Mar. 2004, PhD in Computer Architecture, Institute of Computer Technology and Computer Network Information Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Main contributor to RFC3743, and author of RFC4713
- Co-Chair of Email Address Internationalization Working Group of Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Member of IETF Application Area Review Team
- Member of ICANN Registry Services Technical Evaluation Panel (RSTEP)
- Member of ICANN Security Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC)
- Member of ICANN Security Stability and Resilience Review Team (SSR RT)
- Member of BIND10 Steering Committee
- Vice-Chair of TC1 of China Communication Standard Association (CCSA)
- Member of Internet Security and Response Panel of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT)
- Member of Internet Security Committee of China Association of Communication Enterprises (CACE)
- Director of CNNIC-Cisco Addressing Research Laboratory (CCARL)
- Co-Director of CNNIC-ISC Joint Laboratory on Internet Technologies (CILAB)
- Board of Director of “.ASIA”
- Awarded as “Ten Outstanding Youth in China software industry” (2008).
- Awarded as “China Outstanding Youth Medal” (2009).